- EPI (Expanded Program on Immunization) activities through routine immunization program for children & women.
- Mosquito control activities
- Disinfection activities during outbreak of Diarrhoeal Disease, Gastro-enteritis and also during Eid- Ul -Azha as or when necessary.
- Clinical service through hospital, maternity centers and charitable dispensaries.
- Register all Births and Death within the area of DNCC.
- Food and sanitation activities.
- Laboratory tests of food sample to detect adulteration through Public Health Laboratory.
- Veterinary activities like supply of healthy animal meat, registration of pet dogs, legal action against illegal meat seller.
- Control the Stray Animals.
Mosquito control activities
- Find out mosquito ground; destroy of mosquito Larva and also spry adaltiside for control of flying mosquito. 7.00 am to 11.00am learvisiding & 4.30pm to 7.00pm for adaltisiding time.
- Cleaning of pond and marshy land.
- Find out Dengue Patient address from hospitals and taken killing action of those mosquitoes.
Online Birth Certificate Activities
The honourable citizens can apply for birth certificate both manual and online system. The address of this website isbris.lgd.gov.bd. During collection of online applied certificate, the applicant should have submitted relevant (attached) document where mentioned the date of birth of the applicant. As per Govt. decision, the applicant age is more than 18 (eighteen) years then he/she should pay 50/-(fifty) taka otherwise it is free.
Food Control & Sanitation
in each zone of Dhaka North City Corporation two health supervisors (in each Zone) is working to prohibit the sale of adulterated food in food establishment (such as hotel, restaurant etc). They are working under the Assistant Health officer and visit food establishment regularly. During their visit they collect suspected food sample from the buyer/supplier and market, and send these to the organization’s laboratory for the chemical test. If any adulterated or expiry food found from the test, the corresponding Institute have been charged under the rule “Bangladesh Pure Food Rules 1967 and Bangladesh Pure Food Ordinance 1965 (Amendment 2005)”.
Brid. Gen. S M M Saleh Bhuiyan
Chief Health Officer
Ground Floor, Nagar Bhaban,
81, Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan, Dhaka-1212.
Nagar Bhaban, DNCC